The Allegheny Central Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is high priority for everyone associated with our credit union. As a member, you have the responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- Our credit union will collect only personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. This means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services…. no more.
- Our credit union will protect your personal information. We will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected.
- Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of our credit union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- Our credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services. No member’s information will be supplied for any marketing purposes.
- Our credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well-being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, nor will we sell the information to telemarketing firms.
Information we collect and disclose to others:
- Applications and other forms you submit to us.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information about your transactions with others.
- Consumer reporting agencies.
Parties to whom we disclose the information:
- Financial service providers such as those that provide mortgage and insurance services.
If you visit our web site, the Allegheny Central Employees Federal Credit Union collects and stores information on the domain you use to access our web site, the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the site, and the date and time of your visit. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various pages on our site to better serve our membership.
If you send an e-mail, the Allegheny Central Employees Federal Credit Union collects and stores personally-identifying information in order to process your e-mail, form or application. This information is not sold to any third parties. Due to the volume of e-mail activity, these messages are deleted after they are answered or completed.
If you link to another site from any of our pages, you are leaving our site pages, and we cannot be held responsible for any information that may be gathered at a linked site. We make every effort however, to ensure that all linked sites follow similar privacy policies as ours to offer you maximum security and privacy.
If you ever have questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, please contact us.